Congratulations for the purchase of an airplane-Aicraft EG
Welcome aboard your Cap 232 "Aerobatic cup"
Description of flight:
PgUp or E for more power- or PgDn C for less power
Left or right arrows to turn right or left
left or right arrow + shift to turn on the axis. (Barrel)
Arrow down to climb
Arrow top down
- Locked Camera (on or off), this function allows you to block the camera on its position and will follow you in your evolution. The view is the same as that of a pilot of a reduced model.
- Motors: (on or off) Starts or stops the engine.
- Smoke: (on or off) opens or closes the smoke.
This model airplane is scheduled to be acrobatic, do not hesitate to shake
The moment you sit on board, you'll be in mouselook.
You can exit this mode.
- Roll: 10% of power is necessary. Do not exceed 5 knots on the ground, beyond this speed the aircraft will behave weird and unrealistic.
- Launch: Press PgUp up the display of gas 60%. Off.
- Land: Align the aircraft toward the landing zone and reduce the power to 40%. Then turn up to 20% depending on your approach to landing. Reduce power at 10% to finish the run and join the park.
In case you would be ejected by a security of land or any other problem, the aircraft will be returned to your inventory in the "Lost found".
This model is designed to cross the boundaries of the region more easily possible, however, the aircraft will stop a relatively short time. In this case, do not give orders to your Falcon during this time and wait to recover their hands on the aircraft.
For a correct display of your sculpties, see below.
LOD Debugging Debug your settings LOD is a setting that will display all your sculptes perfectly. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the menu "Advanced" with Ctrl-Alt-D, or Opt-Ctrl-D on Mac.
2. Select "debug settings" in the list.
3. In the field blank, copy and paste this text:
4. He recommended not to set a value greater than 4.
This is not supposed to create lag.
Thanks to Ghanni Lane!
EG-Aircraft wish you good flights