Congratulations on the purchase of an aircraft EG-Aircraft.
Welcome aboard the legendary Robin DR400 "Regent"
You will find 2 versions of the Robin DR400 in the box.
- The first version is 28 prims. This is the basic version. How it works is explained in the other notecard.
- 2nd version is 86 prims. It is a much more detailed version.
Primwise and scriptwise
Novelties of 2nd version:
- Detailed cockpit
- Opening / closing of the cockpit by a simple click
- Position light, flashing light (strobe), landing lights
- Buttons for controlling lighting array on a HUD or by chat command
- start of the enging by writing START in chat, or by clicking on the key on the panel
- Interior seats are sculpties
- Noise from taxiing
- Getting started: write START in chat or click the key
- write STOP to stop
- Flight Control:
- page up and page down for speed
- arrows for up, down, left and right for direction
- all lights: on the HUD or by clicking on the dashboard or by writing commands in chat:
- l= light position
- h = Lighthouse Landing
- d = ignition Dashboard
- s = strobe
- Open and close the cockpit by clicking on it or write c in the cat
- B = boost (to change the reaction of the aircraft in flight, very useful in sims that lag)
/ 88 radio on
/ 88 radio off
- HELP for help
This type of aircraft is relatively slow but nevertheless very manoeuverable, loops, rolls, etc are all possible.
when you are in the aircraft your view will automatically go to mouselook. the commands are to be written in the chat.
To take off: page up till the throttle is at 100%. When airborn throttle back t0 70% using page down.
To land: line up the aircraft with the runway and throttle back to 50% and from there slowly to 20% until you landed
For a sight seeing flight , throttle at 70% will make the flight the smoothest.
If you are ejected due too a security system over a land, the aricraft wil be returned to your lost found folder.
this aircraft has been made to go from region to region as easily as possible, despite this the plane might freeze briefly at a region border.
EG-Aricraft wishes you a pleasant flight