EG Aircraft products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for updates, information and help on EG Aircraft Products

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issues with the Rafale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icarus

Issues with the Rafale Empty
PostSubject: Issues with the Rafale   Issues with the Rafale EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Anthony Delgardo here. After a month persevering with the Rafale and the mesh version, I really have to say that it seems to have some problem. Both versions freeze constantly so that I can only stay in the air for very short period just on stall speed. On the mesh, the canopy often will not close and the hud seems to have about half of the functions of the other model. I wish I could point to something I am doing wrong but, short of flying naked, I am not sure I can do any more with it. Shame really, because all the other EG aircraft I have a brilliant. Just wanted to let you know.
Best regards

Anthony
Who realized some weeks after registering on the site that I should have done so with my SL name Sad
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Issues with the Rafale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issues with the Rafale   Issues with the Rafale EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 am

Big Thank You to Erick for spending so much time with me the other day on my issues. Excellent customer service.
Anthony
Back to top Go down

Issues with the Rafale
Page 1 of 1