Congratulations on the purchase of a EG-Aicraft plane and welcome aboard your Aero Commander 560
To meet the requirements of pilots eager to advanced simulation, the AC 560 EG Aircraft was built to be as realistic as possible.
The controls in the cockpit are fully functional (in mouselook and on the HUD)
We strongly recommend that you read this manual carefully.
In case of problem and before contacting us, please visit: https://egaircraft.bbactif.com
Rezz and derezz AIRCRAFT
* Drag your "Aero Commander 560 EGAircraft" file from your inventory onto the ground.
* "Aero Commander 560 Aircraft EG" proposes to attach the HUD control to your avatar. Accept this attachment, otherwise you will have to use voice commands (chat)
* Move the silhouette of the aircraft at the location where you want the plane to appear, and then click the "Rezzing" button on the HUD.
* To clear the area after use, remove all the parts of the aircraft, or better, click again on the "rezzing" button on the HUD it will derez. (The aircraft being "copy", there will always be the original copy in your inventory)
*to sit in the plane, click on the poseball or the propeller or main landing gear. the plane will ask to give you an attachement , accept it.
- Power throttle = PgUp - PgDn
- Left and right arrows= left and right turns
- Arrow down to lift up the nose
- Arrow up to lower the nose
USE OF GPS
In the cockpit you have a display for the pilot. You can adjust the display size to your desired with two buttons Z + and Z- (zoom).
The yellow arrow in the center of the screen shows your direction. The area covered is that of the region Nautilus, USS, and Blake Sea. If you leave this area, the zone off indication Out will be displayed.
The GPS maps are updated automatically.
To give the commands to the copilot he first must be seated in the plane (click on copilot ball) and have accepted the HUD ( if he was in busy while sitting down he will not have received the hud)
then, on the pilot hud, the pilot clicks on the copilot button and the co pilot can fly.
For voice command the pilot writes copilot in chat.
*if you write /1show or /1hide in the chat the copilot poseball will show or hide
TO SEE YOUR SCULPTIES CORRECTLY
For a correct display of your sculpties, see below.
Debugging LOD Debugging your LOD settings is a setting that will make your sculpties display perfectly. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the "Advanced" menu with Ctrl-Alt-D, or Opt-Ctrl-D on Mac.
2. Select "debug settings" in the list.
3. In the field blank, copy and paste this text:
4. It is recommended that a value between 4 and 6.
Thanks to Ghanni Lane!
EG-Aircraft wishes you good flights
To better serve you, all your comments, suggestions or questions may be submitted using the site: https://egaircraft.bbactif.com
To contact the world:
Kahlan Bingyi (sales and special orders)
Serena Lexington (demo's and technical questions not answered on the site)
Note: EG Aircraft (Erick Gregan) can not be held responsible for any changes made by © Linden Research, Inc. to "Second Life" or any malfunction during use of the aircraft with the quality of service offered by © Linden Research, Inc..