EG Aircraft products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for updates, information and help on EG Aircraft Products

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two recent problems.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
old bailey

Two recent problems. Empty
PostSubject: Two recent problems.   Two recent problems. EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 am

I have been using the Spitfire for a while but it has recently developed two problems.

1. Only the default JH-C textures will display, regardless of the menu item chosen.

2. Having chosen to attach the Panel HUD it no longer displays on screen (except for the green text). Typing SHOW in chat does not cure the problem.

This has happened since I moved to the new SSB Firestorm release but testing today in SL Viewer shows the same so it isn't viewer related.

I also unpacked the box for a fresh install but without any luck.

Have you any thoughts as to what may have gone wrong?

Thank you..
Back to top Go down
kim azemus

PostSubject: Spitfire Panel Hud not showing   Two recent problems. EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Yes i am experiencing the same problem with the Panel Hud of the Spitfire purchased 2 days ago.
The panel HUD does not show when accepting it. I have tried different models but the problem is still there
Could you help please?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DeeDarwin

PostSubject: Re: Two recent problems.   Two recent problems. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:03 pm

The 2 problems posted above still remain two years later. This is most disheartening. Please advise on a fix.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Blanche

Blanche

PostSubject: Re: Two recent problems.   Two recent problems. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Well its a glitch , for see the panel hud , you need to detach and reattach the hud after that the hud are now on the bottom of your screen and visible  ...  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two recent problems.   Two recent problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

Two recent problems.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EG Aircraft products :: Aircraft :: Le Spitfire MK IX (legendary WWII warbird)-
Jump to: